Is there anyone with a 2024 Ford Kuga who's had a tune done? It's something that tempts me and I'm in favor of doing it, but I've never seen anyone who has; I'd like your opinions too
Translated from TurkishReplies
6 repliesI have a 2023 Kuga, I thought about it too, but they said 19 thousand + VAT, they said it'd give around 340 torque, 210 hp, I couldn't decide if it's worth it or if it'll be a headache.
Translated from TurkishI talked to 2CR PERFORMANCE
Translated from TurkishI had talked to 2CR too, they quoted the same figure you mentioned, they said 190 hp, and the torque figure for the increase was the same as what you said though.
Translated from TurkishMate, how's the 1.5 EcoBoost in the Kuga from a user's perspective, it's a car that's always been in the back of my mind, but being an EcoBoost makes me hesitant, it's a 'flagged' engine
Translated from Turkish@mertnaimsvr the 'flagged engine' thing was a situation with older generations. There's no problem currently with the 182 hp 3-cylinders. In fact there are examples on a foreign forum of people in Europe putting 300,000 km on them with routine maintenance. If the car is well cared for, it can be used trouble-free for a long time. Unfortunately, since cars get beaten up so much in our country, every brand has its own issues
Translated from TurkishI can help if you're considering it
Translated from Turkish

