Chat4 replies

A fun car for a 500-600 budget

Original Poster

Hello, I've written below the cars I've owned before. Since my budget is a bit tight right now, for these budgets I'm looking for a car I can enjoy, without many chronic issues, that I can sell when I want to and whose market moves a bit faster; I'm open to your advice. Sedan, hatchback, SUV doesn't matter Previously owned: Honda Prelude 2.3 manual Subaru Impreza 2.0 manual Subaru Forester 2.0XT automatic Subaru Legacy 2.0 automatic

Translated from Turkish

Replies

4 replies

When you say 'fun', I guess you mean fun from performance. None of the cars you listed here have a fast-moving used market. All the cars you mentioned are solid and fun to drive. Unfortunately, they're not bought and sold much in our country. In terms of equipment, I think Honda is a bit ahead. But if I absolutely had to pick one among these, my final decision would probably be the Impreza.

Translated from Turkish

I don't know if it'll be as fun after these, but you could look at a Corsa D GSi or a Fiesta Sport.

Translated from Turkish

The VAG group's 1.9 TDIs sell fast, are enjoyable to drive fast, and have no chronic issues. Especially if you can get the 115-130-150hp, 6-speed models, they're just fantastic. They're also suitable for tuning. Between Seat, Skoda, VW, and Audi from 1996 to 2004, there are options ranging from most of the small hatchbacks to sedans and wagons (SW).

Translated from Turkish

For that money, in my opinion, the most fun car you can buy is a Mitsubishi Lancer X-generation, 1.5 or 1.8. It's the best in its segment, hands down. I've driven a lot of cars, but it's genuinely one of a kind in its class. You've clearly been into Japanese cars, driven an Impreza — anyone who's driven an Impreza already knows how great the Lancer is.

Translated from Turkish