Parts1 replies

About the DQ200 reinforced pressure accumulator

Original Poster

Today I had an FDY brand reinforced pressure pipe fitted to my car. 2015 Skoda Octavia 1.6 tdi at 195k km. When cold it would sometimes shift gears late. Let's see what the results will be. The pressure pipe that came off was original. The O-ring had burst. No calibration was done after the process but there's no roughness in gear shifts, no warning light. If anyone has thoughts or extra advice, I'd love to hear it. Cheers..

Translated from Turkish

Replies

1 replies

I also had mine changed on my Octavia at 110k km. I had no complaints, but I did it as a precaution. If hydraulic fluid leaks from the accumulator when the car is cold or has been sitting a while, it can cause an issue like the accumulator needing to refill on the first start-up. I'm writing this as a meticulous Octavia owner of 10 years. Have you changed the DSG hydraulic fluid and the transmission oil?

Translated from Turkish