Hi. My car is a BMW E92 320d, 2012 LCI. My tires are 255/30/19 in the rear and 255/35/19 in the front, both run-flat. For springs, it has Eibach Pro-Kit (said to be softer and a bit higher than a sport spring). On bad roads it vibrates a lot, the car really feels the road — is that from the tires being RFT, from the 30/35 sidewall profile, or from the springs and shocks? Sometimes even my magnetic phone mount falls off. Do you think I should ditch the run-flats and try regular tires, or go from 30 to 35 and from 35 to 40 profile, get 17-inch wheels? I don't want to waste money either. It'll be a silly comparison, but I saw an RS6 today that also has a 30 sidewall — is that one just as uncomfortable on the road too? :)
Translated from TurkishReplies
2 repliesUnfortunately a low-profile tire isn't very comfortable for our country's roads. I also have 255 35 19, and even with the original suspension I feel every bump in the road.
Translated from TurkishWas yours RFT too then?
Translated from Turkish

