Tires2 replies

235/40 R19 tire choice

LexusES 300HES 300H
Original Poster

I'm looking at tires for my Lexus ES F-Sport Handling. It came with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 as the original tire — I did 80,000 km on it in one year with long trips and was very happy with it, but right now, within my means, I found a great deal on the Pirelli P Zero. I could also get the Continental ExtremeContact or the Pirelli P7. I don't want it to be noisy on long trips, I care about grip in corners, and in terms of longevity the P Zero seems a bit weak, but with this deal I get 2 tires free. Has anyone tried these tires before, or do you have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance

Translated from Turkish

Replies

2 replies

I fitted P Zeros, so far I'm very happy — quieter, and once warmed up the grip is quite good

Translated from Turkish

Pilot Sport 4s are quite successful in terms of road holding, I recommend them. I used them for a long time on my old car (A5), I was satisfied. Especially on long highway trips at high speeds it maintains its stability.

Translated from Turkish