My question for knowledgeable friends is above.
Translated from TurkishReplies
4 repliesIf you know cars and you're on good terms with the mechanics, and you can find a good example without oil leaks, why not?
Translated from TurkishIt's possible, but I don't recommend it. If you get a bad one, you'll spend more than the car's own price and still not be able to sort it out, and it'll put you off BMW. I don't know what your budget is, but if it's going to be your first car, I'd suggest looking at cars with a newer model year and lower mileage — older cars might look nice, but their running costs are quite high.
Translated from TurkishStay as far away as possible from BMW's small engines. You'll regret buying one. If you're after something rear-wheel drive, trust me, getting a Tofaş makes more sense at this point.
Translated from TurkishInstead of getting a 318i, get an E90 320d, it'll be better.
Translated from Turkish

