(Everyone gets recommendations for 2-3-4 million TL, and then there are lots of options, but at this low a budget most people don't know. Those who do are few, but I still hope to see them in the comments.)
Translated from TurkishReplies
29 repliesMy humble advice is to negotiate a good deal and buy a Clio 2 RS, paying attention to the chassis condition
Translated from TurkishIf it's going to be a second car, it could be an E36.
Translated from TurkishI'd say the 1.8 137hp R19.
Translated from TurkishIf you want it economical and comfortable, I'd recommend the Honda City.
Translated from TurkishI wouldn't recommend it for a first car, but if you're saying you don't mind dealing with its little quirks and issues and your hands are good with a wrench, I'd recommend the E36.
Translated from TurkishThe E36 will wear you out. An Alfa Romeo 147 could work — the 1.6, or the 2.0 if you can find one, won't give you much trouble in a big city. If you're really buying it to floor the gas, the Clio RS will struggle; if you want it to go well and be hard to stop, a Getz 1.5 could work.
Translated from TurkishIf you buy a worn-out E36, it'll give you problems.
Translated from TurkishThe Alfa 147 is the same way too, and there aren't many parts for it either.
Translated from TurkishAnd I'm still waiting, nobody has ever mentioned a Vectra A 2.0 GT
Translated from Turkish

