Chat3 replies

Family car recommendation with 1 child for an 800k budget?

Original Poster

God willing I'll have a child soon; I actually want a bit of trunk space. I have a 2016 Peugeot 2008 1.6 e-HDi automatic in mind, but I don't know the car well; the same car has different engine options too. I'd be glad if experienced friends could guide me.

Translated from Turkish

Replies

3 replies

Boss, first of all, congratulations. If you can push your budget up to 950, there are some nice Ford C-Maxes out there — it's a comfortable car and comes fully loaded. You could also look at a Corolla, but finding a clean one is hard..

Translated from Turkish

Toyota Auris, Toyota Auris, Toyota Auris. A baby's coming, you're going to have extra new expenses. If you don't want to experience any car-related surprise expense in your life and you don't have extra budget to spare for a car, it has to be the Toyota Auris. It's a C-segment hatchback. The trunk isn't small. The interior is really roomy. It's a practical and usable car. When you say 'I'm selling it tomorrow,' it's like gold — sells instantly. A friend's recommendation. It carried the first kid all the way to age 6. There's no road we didn't take, no mountain we didn't climb. It never let me down when selling it either, the first person who saw it bought it.

Translated from Turkish