Chat2 replies

Car recommendation around 750-850

Original Poster

Hi everyone. I currently drive a 2018 1.3 Egea and I'm happy with my car, but since I've been driving the same car for years now I've gotten a bit bored. Before that I used to drive a 1.4 T Giulietta, it was enough for me performance-wise, it satisfied me. Right now I'm not someone who drives very fast, the Egea has calmed me down. I'm thinking of changing my car, I'm looking for a model with no chronic issues that also has a bit of performance, my budget is around 800-850 at most. I'm open to your suggestions, good forums to everyone.

Translated from Turkish

Replies

2 replies

I'd say check out the Hyundai Elantra - its resale market moves a bit slower, but it's a cheaper and more comfortable car than the Civic.

Translated from Turkish

You could look at Hyundai i20 2015-2018 generation models, the 1.2 engine trims would be more suitable for your price range

Translated from Turkish