Guys, I have a 700k budget, I'm a 26-year-old young man; what car would you recommend? If you have suggestions I'm waiting and will take them into account
Translated from TurkishReplies
8 repliesThe C-Elysée is a good fit, it stands out for its reliability and low fuel consumption, but don't touch it if you want comfort
Translated from TurkishA Suzuki Swift could work - good drive, decent comfort, reasonable fuel consumption, trouble-free. Like your friend said, cars like the C-Elysee or the 301 could work too, but they have neither comfort nor road holding, I'd stay away from PSA. I think Renault is worth considering, you could find a clean 1.5 dCi Symbol, or a low-mileage 0.9 TCe.
Translated from TurkishAstra 1.6 CDTI, J-body.
Translated from TurkishJetta
A clean Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6 diesel could work.
Translated from TurkishThe Astra J hatchback is a really handsome young-person's car, it'd be good if a clean one comes up; otherwise a clean Astra H can be found for that money, a Clio 4 with a history can be found, and a Golf with a history that costs money to fix, too.
Translated from TurkishA B6 or B5.5 Passat, but you need to find a very clean one with low mileage. For 700,000 TL, you can get a very clean B5.5 1.8T automatic and enjoy it. The handling, performance, and comfort are legendary. Especially if you find a Highline 2 package, it's amazing! Solarium, sunroof, memory electric seats, heated seats, cruise control, auto-dimming mirror, leather upholstery, etc.
Translated from TurkishDefinitely go back to older models, like the 1.5 Clio 4 Icon or GTI Line package, and it's possible to find them with under 160,000 km.
Translated from Turkish

