Chat4 replies

Car between 600-800

Original Poster

Hi friends, I'm thinking of buying a car; my budget is between 600-800k and I drive an average of 150-200 km a week. It'll be a 2nd car; I don't want to deal with the workshop and I want to sell it easily when I want to. In other words, I want to save money and move comfortably to higher segments; what do you recommend?

Translated from Turkish

Replies

4 replies

Could be the Auris, mate, either the 1.4 D-4D (diesel) or the 1.6 petrol - you won't have mechanic troubles.

Translated from Turkish

If size doesn't matter, a Polo with the 1.6 TDI CAY engine. If you need something bigger, a Doblo with the 1.6 MultiJet.

Translated from Turkish

As a diesel, any Toyota with the 1.4 D-4D engine would work, or from the Japanese group again the Mazda3; of course, compared to these, if you get an Egea 1.3 Multijet Easy trim, it'll be easier to sell on later.

Translated from Turkish