Chat2 replies

520d G30 software

520d
Original Poster

I'm considering a tune for my 2021 G30 520d LCI. Stock it's 190 HP. I want it to use a bit less fuel and for the mid-range acceleration to improve a little. I'm thinking of a soft tune along with the transmission. Does anyone have a recommendation, or has anyone had this done before?

Translated from Turkish

Replies

2 replies

These cars are released abroad with a higher-displacement version, meaning the Turkish versions are almost identical inside - the crank etc. changes - so the car can already handle being more powerful. You won't have any issue with a Stage 1 tune.

Translated from Turkish

Cheers, mate, I'll get it done when I go to Turkey, I'm planning to have my mate change the transmission oil too anyway. The service says there's no need to change it, but I'm going to change it.

Translated from Turkish