I own a 2024 model, latest generation 508 GT Line. Since I had my baby, I hadn't taken this car on a road trip, I was doing long trips with my other cars. On my last trip, since my baby was sleeping in the back, I turned the sound all the way down. The car gets road/wind noise from the windows above 140. I don't think it had this when I first bought the car, I'm not totally sure since I usually drive with the music blasting. Is it because the windows are frameless? Has anyone else had this problem?
Translated from TurkishReplies
1 repliesMine has it too after 160. But let's leave it at that after that, boss :) I have a suggestion; Würth has a product, you apply it to the door seals and it swells them by about 1mm. You can get that and apply it to every seal (just remember not to use the non-swelling type on the spots where the windows meet)
Translated from Turkish

