Hi friends, I've rolled up my sleeves to buy my first car. I have a budget of around 500,000 TL. Since it'll be my first experience, I'm looking for a car that won't upset me, has low costs, and when I want to sell it tomorrow will go as soon as I list it (one with a market). My criteria: Use: we'll drive as a family, trunk space matters. Mileage: as low as possible for its age, a car that isn't worn out. Priority: reliability and easy resale.
Translated from TurkishReplies
8 repliesI don't know the current market, but finding a low-mileage, newer-model car for that money will be a bit hard. A Fluence, Symbol, Linea, or Albea could work.
Translated from TurkishYou can find a low-mileage Polo 1.2 TDI if you search well.
Translated from TurkishIt needs to have a large trunk capacity.
Translated from TurkishI'm looking at a Doblo or a Fiorino.
Translated from TurkishBut most of them have had their mileage tampered with.
Translated from TurkishBecause it's a commercial vehicle.
Translated from TurkishThe Doblo's resale market is good — it's a tough car. It handles everything you need. We've got a Doblo 2, we've been driving it for 4-5 years and we're happy with it.
Translated from Turkish2003-model Passat, 1.8 turbo.
Translated from Turkish

