Chat9 replies

Trouble-free car recommendation between 450-550k

Original Poster

Hello, I have a budget between 450-550k; I'm looking for a trouble-free car, preferably a sedan or something spacious and enjoyable, that won't burn my pocket, so I can do its maintenance and drive it happily; looking under 200k km I'm thinking Megane 2 1.5 dCi Fiesta 2006-2008 could work Clio 3 or are there other cars you could recommend I'd be very glad if you help, happy foruming.

Translated from Turkish

Replies

9 replies

I'd say Fiat Bravo, preferably diesel but petrol works too. If the diesels have been properly maintained, you can drive them trouble-free up to 500k km, and you can also get nice power figures with a tune

Translated from Turkish

Good evening - if you look around and can find a 2014-2015 or so 1.5 dCi Icon Clio, you should check it out. It's manual but the 90hp runs well and it barely uses any fuel - great for fuel consumption, you can check the market for it. If it's the Icon trim, it's pretty loaded with keyless entry/start, multimedia screen, and so on.

Translated from Turkish

For that price you can find a Megane 3 diesel; there's no need to buy an older body style just for low mileage, you can get one around 250k km

Translated from Turkish

If you're looking for a really, really fun car to drive, you'll understand which brand you should go for once you look at my profile.

Translated from Turkish

Punto, 1.3 MultiJet, 1.4 FIRE, 1.4 T-Jet. Don't touch the Multiair and Starjet engines. Starjet is a durable, good engine, but there aren't many of them in Turkey.

Translated from Turkish

You could look at the Opel Astra 1.3 CDTI. As an engine it's already an award-winning one, it's been used efficiently across different brands. The car's body also doesn't look too dated today, and technologically it seems to offer a lot of features for this price 🛸🛸

Translated from Turkish