I'm thinking about getting a Giulietta towards summer, either the 170 hp one, or the 1.6 105 hp at worst, my budget usually only stretches to ones around 200k km. Would I run into any problems? What should I watch out for engine- and mechanically-wise? I know mechanics, I'm a student so my budget is tight, it shouldn't give me trouble at the start, small stuff I can handle myself anyway, servicing etc. I'd prefer the 170 hp one, occasional long trips but mostly city driving, so I generally go for the petrol version. Since I'll be keeping it at home, it shouldn't cause problems for a while.
Translated from TurkishReplies
2 repliesWhether it's an Alfa or one of ours, boss, just floor it and go
Translated from TurkishAs far as I know the turbo pipe issue is very common on the 1.4TB Alfas, the cost isn't high, but it's not a problem you fix once and then drive trouble-free for a long time — it can happen again occasionally, depending on usage.
Translated from Turkish

