I have a 1,900,000 TL budget; I'm looking at low-mileage cars in the SUV group, I do an average of 40,000 km a year. Among my options are the Citroën C5 Aircross, Opel Grandland 1.5d, Seat Ateca 1.5 EcoTSI and Renault Koleos; if there are other cars you recommend I await your advice, and if there are owners of the cars I'm considering, I await their suggestions too
Translated from TurkishReplies
6 repliesThe C5 Aircross is the most comfortable among them, I have one and it's good for everything, but if you can afford it, get the 1.6 petrol 180hp version, it's amazing.
Translated from TurkishGet the DS7 1.5 diesel; once it starts giving trouble you can switch to the 1.6 petrol.
Translated from TurkishLook at the Tiggo 7 or 8, stay away from a used Grandland.
Translated from TurkishCitroën group engines turn into a real headache.
Translated from TurkishGet a Citroën, just pay attention to the maintenance, get it done a bit early, and go for it.
Translated from TurkishI'd definitely recommend my 2024 model, bought brand new, Jaecoo brand 4x4 - it's currently at 38,000 (km).
Translated from Turkish

