Chat2 replies

Which car is the most sensible option between 1,500,000 and 1,750,000 TL?

Original Poster

Hello friends, I'm planning to buy a new car with a budget of approximately 1,500,000 TL – 1,750,000 TL. Since there are many options in the market, I wanted to ask for your user experiences and advice. My general criteria and intended use are as follows: Budget: 1,500,000 TL – 1,750,000 TL (Small adjustments may be possible depending on the circumstances) Body Type: [Sedan / SUV] Fuel / Transmission: [Gasoline / Diesel / Hybrid] - Automatic Transmission Purpose of Use: [Daily city use / Family use / Long distance travel] Condition: [New or low mileage, used with warranty still valid]

Translated from Turkish

Replies

2 replies

While looking for a car that met these criteria, I decided on and bought a Skoda Kamiq 1.0 TSI DSG Premium 2025 with 10,000 km. I had frequently considered buying a Troc and Ateca from 2022 with around 80,000 km, and I am currently happy with my decision.

Translated from Turkish