Opel Insignia 1.6 CDTI automatic Mazda 3 automatic Focus automatic Astra K 1.6 CDTI automatic Do you have a more sensible suggestion than these cars? I'm looking for a car under 200k km with no major accident
Translated from TurkishReplies
6 repliesSince you mentioned Mazda, you don't seem to care much about resale value, so I'd recommend a Volvo S60. It's one of those rare cars that's really worth its price. Its comfort and durability are very good, performance isn't bad either. The 1.5 T3 version is largely trouble-free except for the turbo. You might find one at these prices too, but you may need to go up by 100-200 more in terms of budget.
Translated from TurkishOpel is regret itself 😂
Translated from TurkishIf you want driving pleasure, I'd recommend the E90 320d - do the major services and only go to the garage from service to service
Translated from Turkish65binkm
BMW 1.16 i comfort
Focus 1.5 automatic
Translated from Turkish

