Hi everyone, We're looking for a car in the 350-400 thousand TL range for my girlfriend, our priorities are ease of driving and, naturally, reliability. I have the 1.4 TDCi Fiesta, 1.3 diesel Corsa, 1.5 CRDi Getz, and 1.3 diesel Punto in mind. Which of these would you recommend? Do you have a different suggestion?
Translated from TurkishReplies
2 repliesIf you can get a well-maintained Corsa D, it can promise trouble-free ownership, but the Punto is a simpler car so it will cause fewer problems. In terms of build quality, the Punto, Bravo, and 500 models should be set apart from the rest of Fiat's lineup, because they can offer unexpectedly good quality. Since the Punto and Corsa have more up-to-date engines than the Getz and Fiesta, I think they should be your 3rd and 4th choices, but you could also consider trouble-free Asian cars like the Micra or Swift
Translated from TurkishAmong these 3 options I'd say the Fiesta, but if you ask me, I'd buy a cheap SUV, like a 2008 Tucson
Translated from Turkish

