Parts4 replies

Peugeot 207 blowing bulbs problem

Original Poster

The car blows maybe 6-7 bulbs a year; I'm careful not to press the starter with the headlights on etc., but I couldn't find a solution. Am I doing something wrong? The bulbs I fit are Osram, Bosch etc., brands I consider quality.

Translated from Turkish

Replies

4 replies

If you're using plain yellow bulbs and they're still blowing, the problem might be from something else. Does the car have American parking lights or anything like that?

Translated from Turkish

Except for the Bluetooth module on the stereo, it's completely stock. I'm using plain 55w 12v H7 yellow bulbs on the low beams. This bulb-blowing issue existed even before the module.

Translated from Turkish

Look up online where the fuse box is and find the headlight fuse. Check its amperage. It may have been replaced with the wrong one.

Translated from Turkish

I don't think this will be a solution. If I put in a lower-amp fuse, it'll just blow the fuse instead

Translated from Turkish