Parts1 replies

2021 Elantra rear door speaker not playing

HyundaiElantra 1.6 MPIElantra 1.6 MPI
Original Poster

First, if you'd like, check inside the rear doors, because in most cars nowadays there's no speaker inside the rear doors. If they sound weak, there are bass/treble settings or a parametric-type setting in the audio menu — where the right side of the parametric control is treble and the left is bass. If you center all of them, it can play evenly — after that, it's up to you.

Translated from Turkish

Replies

1 replies

Bro, I guess I didn't explain it well. When I move the fader setting to the rear, no sound comes from anywhere else — we only get it from that area. There's a speaker there, but while the front blasts at, say, 20, the rear sounds like it's stuck at around 5, and it's like that on both rear doors.

Translated from Turkish