Comparison2 replies

Giulia? 520i?

Land RoverRange Rover Evoque 2.0Range Rover Evoque 2.0
Original Poster

Good day to everyone, first I want to say directly what I want. The model in my mind, 60-70% of the time, is buying a Giulia and taking it to the track, but I'll also use it daily (about 800-900 km a month on average). On the other hand, what's confusing me is the 520i, priced between 70-80k. In terms of comfort and second-hand market availability, it's a class above the Giulia. On the other hand, it's not as powerful a car as the Giulia. What do you think makes more sense?

Translated from Turkish

Replies

2 replies

If you're not someone who's going to need to sell your car quickly, I'd definitely recommend the Giulia. If you're thinking about a 5 Series-class car, the equivalent would be getting an Audi A4 45 TFSI. A car you'll fall in love with and drive.

Translated from Turkish

My friend got a new Giulietta and it's a total Alfa-lover's car, it's really nice. I used to drive a BMW before - I think your pick should be Alfa, so your choice, the Giulia, is great.

Translated from Turkish