Comparison2 replies

5008? Cupra?

Original Poster

Hi guys, I'm thinking about buying a new car. I have two models in mind: Peugeot 5008 or Cupra Formentor, both 2025 models. If anyone has used them or has knowledge, I'm waiting for your comments. Thanks, good forums.

Translated from Turkish

Replies

2 replies

I think they're both different classes of car. One is a sport SUV or a semi-SUV. The other is a big family-oriented SUV inside. Figure out your needs and look accordingly, I think.

Translated from Turkish

If size isn't that important, the Formentor is a sufficient and good-quality SUV in my opinion. I know the 5008 is bigger. If you buy a brand-new Formentor, there might be some software issues - VAG group's current cars generally have a bit of a problem, it does get resolved of course, but sometimes it can put owners off, and some never run into it at all. Also, I don't know about the 5008, but the Formentor's fuel consumption might be a bit higher; if you're in Istanbul, it'll burn 9-10 liters in the city.

Translated from Turkish