Comparison2 replies

Car recommendation for a 2,500,000 budget

Original Poster

I'd recommend a Mercedes-Benz GLA 180 - it's an SUV, it's comfortable, and you enjoy driving it, and you won't be upset about the resale price either, because Mercedes is a car that keeps appreciating in value. Say for example you buy it today for 1.5 million, a while later when you sell it you'd sell it for 1.8-2 million

Translated from Turkish

Replies

2 replies

I think the nicest car on your list is the Stelvio. It'll more than satisfy you both in performance and driving pleasure, but you'll have a hard time reselling it. The Formentor could be considered - for 2.5 million you can get a facelift-generation one in essentially brand-new condition. I know its chronic issue is the alternator. Alternatively you could also get a BMW X3 20i, but it'll have higher mileage compared to the other cars on the list.

Translated from Turkish