Which should I choose? For 1.2 million: Audi TT (2009-2012), Subaru Forester 2.5XT (2009), Audi A3 Sportback manual (2018)? All around 110-130k km. Since I don't prefer DSG, I put the manual A3 in the comparison.
Translated from TurkishReplies
7 repliesMate, none of these 3 cars are particularly reliable in the long run. If you go up to the 1.5 million range I'd recommend a Ford Puma ST, and as a more affordable option I could recommend a 2016 1.6T Hyundai Tucson - it'll probably have 1-2 repainted panels
Translated from TurkishThere's the i20N in the 1.5 [million] range, mate
Translated from TurkishAt the 1.2 [million] mark, VW could be a good choice
Translated from TurkishLike you said mate, an i20N in the 1.5 [million] range makes sense as a sporty car too. I'm thinking of going up to the 1.5 million range - as a sport car it could be an Audi TT 2012+, i20N, or Mercedes C250 Coupe. What do you think, what are your suggestions?
Translated from TurkishFor that money you could also consider an Audi S3, a pocket rocket
Translated from TurkishAs a Subaru owner, in the list you wrote, Subaru is the only tangible, do-it-all car - low-maintenance machines, just make sure it's not LPG converted. But the 2.5 engine gives so much pleasure you won't get enough of it, it'll strain your wallet though. Get the 2.0 engine, fuel-wise it burns about the same as the VAG group cars. Take your family with you, lean back, and hit the gas on straights, corners, mountains, ups and downs
Translated from TurkishYou might get a TT for 1.2 million. But if it's not AWD and you're not setting aside 200-300k on the side, there's no point. The A3 manual and Sportback would be a very different choice compared to the TT. You'll be satisfied in terms of looks, comfort, and fuel consumption, but if you're after performance, you'll again need to keep 200-300 in your pocket :) Subaru owners describe it best, I don't have much experience with it, but for that one too I'd recommend keeping a solid fuel/upkeep budget in your pocket :)
Translated from Turkish

