Courier 1.5 TDCi Courier 1.5 EcoBlue Courier 1.0 EcoBoost Egea Sedan 1.3 Multijet Egea Cross 1.4 Free My goal is to get a car that's close to brand-new, 2022 or newer. I'm sick of old cars now. Which of the above would you go with, or what's your recommendation?
Translated from TurkishReplies
2 replies1.5 TDCİ.
I bought the Egea Cross 1.4 when it first came out. It was the Lounge package and I used it for a year. Its comfort and tech were good for that price range. But you need zero expectations when it comes to power. On hills etc. it really doesn't go at all. I didn't experience any oil consumption issue. If power/performance isn't that important to you, I can recommend it. The wireless Apple CarPlay and screen etc. were nice. I have no experience with the other cars you mentioned. But rather than getting a commercial van, the Egea Cross seems more sensible. Of course, it's your choice.
Translated from Turkish

