Hi, I want to ask you all about a situation, friends. I bought a new Allure trim 408, the car hasn't reached the dealer yet. Before taking delivery I wanted to get a few things done. Unfortunately almost all the equipment is missing compared to the GT and to older years. When I wanted to have accessories like the front parking sensor and the automatic tailgate added, especially for the front parking sensor the service told me, we can do it but it won't be like the original. The fog light frames of the GT and the Allure trim are a bit different. So when I asked whether we could order this part as OEM and use the parking sensor as original, they said they can't do it that way, and even if they did it wouldn't fit, it would throw an error, wouldn't work properly - that kind of response. What I want to ask you here is, why don't authorized services do this kind of work?
Translated from Turkish

